Friday, July 24, 2015

Merry Little Shaker Card

Happy Friday!  I hope your week has been as good as mine!  I am away at the Stampin' Up convention in Salt Lake City this week, but I have pre-posted a few Christmas in July projects for you.  Be sure to follow me on Twitter, as I'm tweeting all the news from convention over there.  Just click the Twitter button in the left sidebar.

Now for a fun little shaker card...

Christmas card featuring the Festival of Trees stamp set.
This is another one that will most certainly find it's way into my class line-up this Fall!  I love shaker cards...so much fun!  For this one I used the Festival of Trees stamp set and Mossy Meadow ink to stamp the trees and the sentiment.  The confetti was punched from silver and gold glimmer paper using the Confetti Stars punch.  I used the Woodgrain TIEF to emboss the Kraft card stock background panel and die cut the window for the shaker using the Circles Collection framelits.

I used a gold metallic doily, a star frame cut using the Stars framelits and a bit of gold Baker's twine to embellish the sentiment.  The card is built on a Mossy Meadow card base.


On the inside I simply stamped the trees again in Mossy Meadow ink and added a sentiment from the Festival of Trees set.

Have a great weekend!  Be sure to stop by on Sunday for a new sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...