Tuesday, October 6, 2015

'Tis the Season

Today I have another project I designed for my upcoming Handmade for the Holidays Christmas Card buffet.

Christmas card featuring the Peaceful Pine stamp set and coordination Perfect Pines Framelits.
Lots of sparkle on this one!  The tree and sentiment are both heat embossed in gold. The tree is die-cut using the Perfect Pines Framelits. The sentiment panel is matted on gold foil sheets.



The background panel is embossed using the Softly Falling TIEF. I added a strip of gold glimmer paper that I punched using the Confetti Stars punch. The only embellishment is a bit of gold cording trim and a little punched gold glimmer star. The entire card is built on a thick Whisper White card base.

On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Peaceful Pines set in Soft Suede ink and added another little glimmer star for some sparkle.

This is a really quick and easy card.  Here are the products I used to create it:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...