Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Gift Wrapping Anyone?

If you're anything like me, you're doing just a wee bit of gift-wrapping these days. I thought I would share some ideas I used to add a little extra something to some of my gifts this year...

Firstly, I made these sweet little Baker's Boxes to hold chocolate treats in no time, thanks to two kits: All Boxed Up (from the Annual Catty) and the Oh What Fun Tag Kit (from the Holiday Catty). These two kits are a match made in crafting heaven! The boxes come already cut and scored in the All Boxed Up kit, which also includes that sweet Mint Macaron pom-pom trim. The Oh What Fun Tag Kit includes all of the pre-cut tags and tons of embellishments. Did I mention this fabulous kit (along with the Real Red Pom-pom Trim) is on sale right now in the Year-End Sale?  Yep...grab it while you can and save it for next year when you're pressed for time! It took me mere minutes to whip up several of these cute little treat holders.  It definitely pays to have a couple of kits on-hand!

Next, I made this cute little pillow box to hold some small gifts. I used some (retired) Under the Tree Specialty DSP (that I pick up during last year's year-end sale) to create my pillow box. The best part about this paper is that it is card stock weight AND it's printed on both sides, so even the inside of my box looks pretty! I used the Square Pillow Box Framelits to cut the box, which goes together in a snap. I used some Garden Green 1/8" striped ribbon to embellish the box. I added a little punched tree and a banner I had leftover from the Oh What Fun Tags kit to make my little tag...so sweet!

Finally, I whipped up some simple snowflake tags to go with this pretty cable-knit-patterned wrapping paper I found. I used the Festive Flurry (retired) stamp set and coordinating framelits to die-cut the tag and then added a wooden Snowflake Element and a Metal-rimmed Pearl. The ribbon is Smoky Slate 5/8" Natural Chevron Ribbon from the Annual Catty. It was the perfect complement for the gift wrap and tag.

I so love making my friends and family feel extra-special by beautifully wrapping their gifts. They so appreciate it and I love doing it! Happy wrapping!!

Here are all of the products I used to create these projects:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...