Saturday, December 26, 2015

It's Your Day!

Happy Boxing Day! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, filled with joy, laughter and time with those you love. Our celebrations are continuing today, as our home will be filled with lots of children with all of the cousins and Aunts and Uncles coming for dinner. Such fun!

Now that Christmas is over I can start getting serious about the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration, which both launch on January 5th. Check out this sneak peek...

Birthday card fearturing the Party with Cake stamp set and It's My Party DSP Stack (both available beginning January 5th!)
Now, I have to admit, my mojo has been markedly absent of late. I have had so little time to create with all of the busyness of Christmas preparations and I always find that it takes me a little while to get back in the saddle, so to speak. What better way to find one's missing mojo than with new products?? I used a bunch of new items on this project. The DSP is from the It's My Party DSP stack...this is a HUGE stack of paper...48 12" x 12" sheets! Every sheet has fun party-themed patterns on one side and more subtle, any-occasions patterns on the other making it super-versatile. Here I stamped the sentiment from the Party with Cake set in Basic Black ink directly on the DSP. I added a little balloon, punched from Melon Mambo card stock with the new Party Punch Pack, to the "o" in Your.

The little banner at the top is punched from the same DSP stack using the Banner punch. The Baker's Twine is also new!  It comes in a pack with Melon Mambo/Black and Mint Macaron/Black combinations...perfect for both masculine and feminine cards.

On the inside is where the magic happens!

Here I used the new Party Pop-Up Thinlit dies to create this fun pop-out feature. Such a fun and unexpected element in a hand-made card. I also stamped the sprinkles from the Party With Cake set several times in Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo and Basic Black inks (which just happen to be the colours in the DSP), as well as the sentiment in Basic Black.

If you haven't yet received a copy of the new Occasions Catalogue and/or the Sale-a-bration Brochure, drop me a quick note and I will send one out to you free of charge. You don't want to miss these amazing new products!

Now, because many of these are new products that are not yet available, I can't include them in my showcase; however, here is a list of the currently available items I used (be sure to add the new items mentioned above to your Wish List!):


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This definitely would put you in a "party" mood. It is so colorful and festive on the outside, then you get that lovely surprise of the pop-up on the inside. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Debra! I love making fun, bright birthday cards and this new suite is just perfect!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...