Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lost Without You

Well, I don't know about where you live, but our local groundhog saw his shadow yesterday, so I guess we're in for a few more weeks of winter. Booo!!
Today, in honour of the month of love I have a sweet card for your sweetie...check it out:

Masculine valentine featuring the Going Global stamp set and Going Places DSP stack.
This design is one that we'll be making at my Going Places Suite class this coming Friday. I started with a Whisper White panel on which I heat embossed the constellation images from the Going Global stamp set in gold. Over that I layered a circle of Going Places DSP on which I had heat embossed the compass image from the Going Global set. The sentiment banner is stamped in Basic Black ink and trimmed into a banner using the Banner punch. I layered it on a piece of gold 5/8" satin ribbon...I LOVE that stuff for masculine cards!

The die-cut 'you' is cut from gold glimmer paper using the Hello You Thinlits. To add even more gold sparkle, I added some gold metallic thread and a few gold sequins. I framed the panel with a narrow Basic Black mat and then mounted it on a thick Whisper White card base.


On the inside, I once again heat embossed the constellation image in gold. Stamped another of the sentiments from the Going Global set in Basic Black, punched it using the 1" circle punch and layered it on a 1-1/2" gold glimmer circle. An easy-peasy Valentine's man-card!

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!

Here are all of the products used to create this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...