Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Swirly Smile and a Flash Sale!

PP_One Day Deal_Demo Header

Today is THE day! Starting this evening at 7:00 ET new Paper Pumpkin Subscribers can get their first month's kit for only $7 CAD / $5 USD! There is no catch...it really is THAT good a deal! Why is Stampin' Up! practically giving away Paper Pumpkin kits? Because they are THAT sure that once you try it you will LOVE it!! Check out this quick video...


So, are you ready to give it a try? You really don't have much to lose. If you hate the kit when it comes you can cancel your subscription before July 10th and not be charged another cent. But you won't hate the kit. I promise ;) Click the image above to order your kit today after 7:00 pm ET, because it goes away tomorrow night at midnight!

Now for a project...are you sick of cards using the Swirly Bird bundle yet? Hope not, because I have one more to share with you. Then I promise I'll showcase some of the other thousands of fabulous products in the new catty. This is another one we'll be making at my class that features this bundle next week end...

Can you believe how many different images you can create with this set? The kit is yet another fun and versatile one. Here I've stamped the kite in Dapper Denim and Peekaboo Peach ink and then fussy cut it out. The string is also stamped in Dapper Denim and the little bitty bows are Peekaboo Peach. I love those two new In-colours together! The clouds are punched from vellum using the Tree Builder and Cupcake Builder (retired) punches.

My favourite thing about this card is the background. I REALLY wanted to use the new Seaside TIEF with it's wavy pattern, but alas, my new catalogue order hadn't arrived yet; so I had to improvise. I diecut some scrap card stock using the long wavy Thinlit in the Swirly Scribbles set and then used it as a stencil. I daubered Dapper Denim ink to create a wavy pattern...and I love the way it turned out! I added a diecut piece in silver foil over top and it looks just like a gust of wind blowing my kite along. The sentiment is from the Love & Affection stamp set and is stamped in Dapper Denim ink and die cut using the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits. I added a bit of silver metallic thread for some sparkle.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another of the sentiments from the Love & Affection set and added another kite.
This card makes me happy...and it is sure to make the recipient happy too! Have a fabulous day and don't forget to order your $7 Paper Pumpkin kit before the deal disappears tomorrow at midnight!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00
Cupcake Builder Punch
Cupcake Builder Punch
[121807]
$22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...