Monday, June 27, 2016

Best. Birthday. Ever.

Happy Monday to you...and a very happy last week of school to all of my Ontario teacher friends! SOOO excited to be done!
If you've been wondering where I've been the past several days, I've been busy celebrating my birthday weekend with my BFF Michelle Suit. She came all the way from Virginia to help me celebrate and it has truly been the BEST birthday ever! It is the first time in a very, very long time that I have taken time just for me and it has been wonderful! It didn't hurt that the weather was absolutely gorgeous too!! I feel so blessed to have met this amazing woman, whom I never would have met were it not for Stampin Up! Being a demonstrator is about SOOO much more than making pretty things!


Now, I had big plans for a birthday weekend sale but, alas, I had serious technical difficulties with Blogger last week and was unable to post the details. So....I decided to do a Happy Birthday Canada promo instead! Here are the details:

Starting Friday, July 1st at 9:00 am until Sunday, July 3rd at 6:00 pm, receive FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $40. 

 PLUS every order will also receive SIX free hand-stamped cards from yours truly (in honour of my six-year Stampin' Up! Anniversary). 
Orders placed through my online store will receive a credit equivalent to the shipping cost, as I can't apply a discount to web orders. The credit will be e-transferred to the email on your account. Orders placed via email or phone will receive the discount off their order total. So what are you waiting for? Get shopping!

Now, here's a little inspiration for you...



This card uses the new Sunshine Wishes Thinlits and Pop of Pink Specialty DSP. And I might also mention it coordinates BEAUTIFULLY with my beloved Scribbles and Swirls Thinlits...so many possibilities! And let's just pause for a moment and admire the awesomeness of that DSP! I just ordered another pack because I simply can't get enough of it!

That little pop of gold bling in the sentiment makes my heart happy.


On the inside I added one of the brushstroke images and a sentiment from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set, as well as a metallic enamel heart...love those new embellishments!

Now, off you go and put your order together. I'll post reminders all week so you don't forget amid the long weekend hustle and bustle. I don't want you to miss out on this great deal!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Leena! Sounds like you had an wonderful birthday and awesome time with Michelle! Great card - great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...