Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday Sunshine

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Mine was filled with lots of stamping, gardening and sunshine. Today I have a sunny card to start your week off on the right foot...

I love just everything about this card. So many fantastic new products that are quickly becoming favourites. Who am I kidding...the ENTIRE catalogue is my favourite! This project is all about the die-cuts. I did them all using the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. The flower is cut twice; once from Bermuda Bay card stock and once from Crushed Curry. The sentiment is cut from silver glimmer paper...so yummy!

See that subtle, wave-like pattern on the Pool Party background panel? That is the new Seaside TIEF...not just for beachy projects! So many uses for this one...you'll be seeing more of it from me soon! The only bit of stamping on the front of this card is the sentiment, which is from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set, which, conveniently, is available in a discounted bundle with the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits. SO fabulous! The only bit of embellishment I used here is the new silver 1/4" Natural Trim. It is YUMMY! It ties like a dream and is the perfect shade to work with both Whisper White and Very Vanilla. I think I've already used half a roll! Did I mention how sparkly it is? Sooo pretty!

On the inside I did some more stamping, using the brushstroke image in Crushed Curry as a backdrop for the sentiment, which I stamped in Bermuda Bay. I added a few flowers along the edge in Pool Party ink.

This really is a quick and easy card to put together, thanks to those fabulous dies. Who doesn't love quick and easy??

Have a great week filled with sunshine!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...