Friday, June 17, 2016

Sweet!

It's Friday!! How sweet is that? Wanna know what's even sweeter? It's the LAST Friday of classes in the school year!  Wahoo!! I can't even tell you how ready I am for summer holidays. Not long now...

Today I have a project I designed for an upcoming product-focused class featuring the Little Foxy Suite from the new catalogue.

Isn't that little skunk just the cutest?? I made her using the new Fox Builder punch and coordinating Foxy Friends stamp set. I am soooo in love with that bundle! Here's a better look...

See those circles in the background? Those were cut from Kraft and Blushing Bride card stock using the new Layering Circles Framelits. I didn't think I needed those, but boy, was I wrong! I love the way the plain and scallop circles are sized to layered perfectly...so fantastic! The background polka dotted DSP is from the Pop of Pink specialty pack and is layered on a piece of Blushing Bride card stock and then on a Basic Black card base. The stamped portion of the sentiment is pieced together from the Sunshine Sayings stamp set and the die cut word is from the new Cupcake Cutouts Framelits. The only embellishment needed on this adorable card is some Basic Black baker's twine.

On the inside I added a stamped sentiment from the Sweet Cupcake stamp set in Basic Black ink and that sweet little skunk face made with the Fox Builder punch.

Have a super weekend...it is going to feel a lot like summer around here...wahoo!!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Sure sounds like someone is looking forward to summer vacation! And as for the card - uber cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...