Tuesday, July 26, 2016

12 Days of Christmas in July Day 6

Are you tired of Christmas cards yet? I sure hope not, because I've got SIX more days worth of fun projects to share with you! Today's project is a fun-fold card...


How cute is that?? I think this is my favourite project yet! Know what's even more fabulous? It folds flat to fit into a standard medium envelope. The base of the card is a pyramid card. I did another one of these a couple of months ago for a class...you can see it HERE. For this one I made my pyramid base using three 4" squares of Garden Green card stock. The DSP is from the This Christmas Specialty DSP pack.

The snowmen are from the Snow Place set and are stamped on Whisper White card stock using Basic Black ink. I used Real Red for the little bow tie and to colour the band on the top hat. I coloured the carrot noses with a Pumpkin Pie marker. The sentiment is from the Peaceful Pines set and is also stamped in Real Red. I punched it using the 1-1/4" circle punch and then layered it on a 1-3/8" Real Red circle. The star is punched using the medium star punch from gold glimmer paper. The only embellishment is that fun Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim...SO fun!

Have a super Tuesday...today is our first sneak peek of the upcoming Holiday Catalogue...SO excited!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...