Thursday, July 28, 2016

12 Days of Christmas in July Day 8

Can you believe July is nearly over? Where has this month gone?? I want to slow time down and enjoy my summer holidays...they are flying by too quickly!
Today I have another holiday project for you. This is one that I CASE'd from Leanne Pugliese, as it was chosen from Pinterest by the host of a private event I am doing next week. I had to make a few adjustments to allow for mass-production...

Isn't that little reindeer cute? I know you've seen him before on a project I showed you last week, but I just can't get enough of him! Here I used some A Little Foxy DSP for the background, matted on Watermelon Wonder card stock and then mounted on a Pool Part card base. The centre panel is Whisper White card stock, embossed with the Softly Falling TIEF and, again, matted on Watermelon Wonder.

The tree is die-cut using the Perfect Pines Framelits from Pool Party card stock. I sponged on a hint of Whisper White Craft ink around the edges to give it a frosted look. The little reindeer, from the Foxy Friends stamp set, is stamped in Smoky Slate ink and punched with the Fox Builder punch. The little nose is punch from scrap Watermelon Wonder card stock. The die-cut sentiment is done using the Christmas Greetings Thinlits from Watermelon Wonder card stock. The stamped sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Greeting set and is stamped in Whisper White Craft ink on Watermelon Wonder card stock. The only hint of embellishment here is the little silver glimmer punched star.

On the inside I added a panel of Whisper White card stock on which I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Pines set in Basic Gray and added a few little leaves from the Foxy Friends set in Pool Party ink.

I love the non-traditional colours on this card...so fresh and fun!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
[133787]
$21.00

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...