Saturday, October 1, 2016

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

...and happy October! There is a whole lot happening in the Stampin' Up! world today! Firstly it is the start of a brand new business year, a time when demonstrators like me sit down and look long and hard at the year that was and set goals for the year to come. I'll be doing some serious instrospection this weekend!

Today is also World Cardmaking Day and to celebrate I am hosting my quarterly Tri-City Stampers team training day. I am so looking forward to getting together with my stampin' friends to talk business, celebrate eachother's successes and of course, stamp! I love that I get to spoil them a little every now and then...they are such an amazing group of women!



Stampin' Up! is also celebrating World Cardmaking Day with a sale on a selection of products.

TH_WCMD_Flyer_Demo_Oct0116_US
Click the image to enlarge and view discounted items



Now remember, these sale prices are only good until October 5th, so don't delay. Order your cardmaking supplies in my online store today. You can also email me directly and I can add them to the order I have going in tomorrow evening.

Have a super Saturday...find time to make a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...