Monday, October 3, 2016

Merry Monday

Well, it's Monday again. Isn't it funny how that dreaded day always seems to roll around about once a week?? I hope you had a good weekend. It was a busy one here, as I hosted my Tri-City Stampers team for our quarterly team training event. It was so good to get together and stamp together on World Cardmaking Day, no less! Speaking of that, there are just a couple more days to take advantage of the special promotional pricing on a selection of products. The sale ends on Wednesday, so don't miss out!




Also this month, there is a special promotion on Designer Series Paper. Now, I don't know about you, but I LOVE pretty paper and I LOVE a deal, so this promotion is made for me. When you buy three packages of selected DSP from the Annual and Holiday Catalogues, you'll get a fourth pack FREE! Wahoo!

B3G1DSP_FlyerTH_NA
Click the flyer to view DSP included in this promotion

 Now for today's project. I am in full-Christmas-card mode these days as I prep and plan projects for upcoming holiday classes. This is one I designed for my October Christmas Card Buffets...


 One of my favourite things about Christmas is filling everyone's stocking. I love hunting for little treats and treasures to stash in those special socks. So it was a no-brainer that I HAD to have the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and coordinating thinlits. Here I used the stocking with some Candy Cane Lane DSP (which just happens to be part of the B3G1 promo this month!). I layered the DSP on some Early Espresso card stock against a Whisper White background. The background panel is embossed using the Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF...so yummy. The card is built on a Crumb Cake card stock base. The sentiment is stamped in Real Red ink and the banner is puched using the Triple Banner punch.

I added a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper behind the snowflake cutout in the stocking for a little sparkle.  The only embellishment is some Garden Green Baker's Twine and a little mini jingle bell.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink. I added the little die-cut snowflake leftover from when I cut the stocking on the front.

Have a marvelous Monday and a super week. We are headed toward a long weekend here...our Canadian Thanksgiving and my wedding anniversary are coming up next weekend!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...