Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Peace on Earth

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. Today I have a quick and easy Christmas card for you that I absolutley LOVE! Check it out...

Isn't that copper embossing on the sheet music DSP yummy?? I am loving that look! I began with a piece of This Christmas Specialty DSP (the sheet music pattern) and then heat embossed one of the sentiments from the Be Jolly, by Golly stamp set in copper. I used the Layering Circles Framelits to die-cut both the DSP and the Real Red scalloped circle behind it.

The background is a piece of Kraft card stock that I embossed using the Pine Bough TIEF. I added a strip of Candy Cane Lane DSP, some burlap ribbon and a bit of Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine before mounting it on a Real Red card stock base. I The only additional embellishments are a pair of cute mini pinecones (in copper, of course!).

On the inside I stamped one of the sentiments from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a Very Vanilla card stock panel. Quick and easy peasy!

Have a terrific Tuesday!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...