Thursday, October 6, 2016

Star of Wonder

Well this week has certainly gotten away from me! I guess that's what happens when you're trying to catch up from being sick the week before. SO much to do!
Today's project is inspired by a sample in the Holiday Catalogue and features the Starlight Bundle from page 9...


I began with a Cherry Cobber card stock base on which I stamped the stardust image from the Star of Light stamp set in ink of the same colour. I layered some sheet music DSP from the This Christmas Specialty pack and some Fancy Foil Acetate along with a bit of gold 1/4" natural ribbon. The stars are all die-cut from gold foil sheets using the Starlight Thinlits.

The sentiment is heat embossed in gold and die-cut using the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits. I added a single gold enamel circle to the centre of the largest star for a wee bit of sparkle.

On the inside I added a piece of Very Vanilla card stock on which I stamped the stardust image in Crumb Cake ink (stamped off once) and then  two more sentiments from the Star of Light stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink. I added a little gold enamel star by way of embellishment.

Have a great day...thanks for stopping by!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...