Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Ho3

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a good start and that you had a great weekend. Mine was spectacular, as I had the opportunity to see and play with the new products from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration brochure. Let me tell you, they are UH-MAZING!!! I can't wait to start giving you sneak peeks at what you'll see when the new catalogue goes live in January. My pre-order comes tomorrow, so stay tuned...

In the meantime, we still have Christmas cards to think about! I feel like I've been designing Christmas cards forever! This is one that was on offer at a recent card buffet I did and was one of the first to sell out, thanks to all the sparkle...

This is such a quick and easy card to put together, thanks to that awesome Detailed Santa Thinlit die! I simply die-cut the image from Whisper White card stock, adhered it to a 4" square of red glimmer paper and then mounted it on a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Basic Gray card stock embossed with the Softly Falling TIEF. I mounted that on a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base in Basic Gray. I added some Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, a sentiment from the Oh, What Fun stamp set and three mini silver jingle bells.

On the inside, I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another of the sentiments from the Oh, What Fun stamp set in Real Red ink.



Such a quick card...gotta love it when a die-cut image does all the heavy lifting on a project! Have a spectacular week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...