Monday, January 2, 2017

Memory-keeping Monday...Christmas Layouts!

Happy first Monday of 2017! I hope it is a good one.

Today I have a few more Christmas layouts to share with you, as you may be starting to preserve your family's Christmas memories from this season.


Once again I used the Hello December 2016 Card and Accessory kit from the Holiday Catalogue. This fabulous kit is only available until January 3rd, so scoop it up before it disappears for good! Speaking of products that are disappearing, I used a stamped sentiment from the Suite Seasons set, which is also retiring. The die-cut "Merry" is done by layering two die-cuts...one is Real Red and one in silver glimmer. I love the shadow effect. The ornament hanging from the die-cut sentiment is done using the Merry Tags Framelits, which will also retired this week.


I think this may be one of my favourite layouts I've done this season! Not only do I like the different elements, but I also love these photos of Max. I used several dies and stamp sets to add to the cards in the kit. You can see the complete list in the Products List at the bottom of this post.


These photos were from last year...they somehow got missed when I did our layouts from last Christmas! I so love that Project Life by Stampin' Up! makes it easy to preserve these precious memories of our boy!

Have a great first week of 2017!!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...