Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday Medallion

Happy Monday! I hope you've had a good weekend. Ours was hectic, but good as my parents were finally able to get down for a visit. They've been snowed in most of the winter and we haven't seen then since early fall. It was so good to spend time with them and to celebrate and very late Christmas! I sure wish they lived closer.

Check out today's project...

I am sorely in need of some thank you cards, so I sat down and started playing with the Make a Medallion Sale-a-bration stamp set. Oh. My. Goodness! I am in love!! It is so easy to layer the different images to create beautifully detailed medallion images! The fact that the layers are all different stamps means it is easy to add different colours without having to fuss with markers and/or masking. Here is a closer look...

Isn't that GORGEOUS?? Here I used Pool Party and Mint Macaron inks to create the medallion. I die-cut it using the Layering Circles framelits. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray and punched using the Classic Label punch. See that lacy doily peeking out from behind the medallion? Did you know they come in every colour Stampin' Up! offers? Just ink up a dauber and sponge on the colour...so easy to create custom-coloured accents!
Now, a word about the bling...that glimmer paper is to-die-for! It is another of the second round of Sale-a-bration offerings and it is beyond yummy! It just happens to be Mint Macaron, making it the natural choice for my project ;)

On the inside I stamped more medallions along the outer edge...I truly love these images!

If you haven't yet gotten your hands on this set (or the yummy glimmer paper for that matter!) time is running out! Sale-a-bration ends in just eleven days AND supplies may run our before then. Be sure to place your order today to make sure you don't miss out. Now, in case you need some more inspiration with this set, be sure to stop by tomorrow for a totally different take on it!

Have a great week!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. Lots of extra details make this really beautiful! Those pretty medallions will add to the thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...